- Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, University of Idaho, Idaho Falls, Idaho (January 2009)
- M.P.S., Renewable Energy and Sustainability Systems, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania (April 2019).
- M. Eng., Engineering Management, University of Idaho, Idaho Falls, Idaho (May 2013).
- M.S., Nuclear Engineering, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon (September 2004). Minor: Mechanical Engineering.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania (May 2002) Concentration: Robotics and Controls.
- Applied Heat Transfer and Enhancement
- Energy Storage Systems
- Advanced Reactors (Gas Cooled, Molten Salt Cooled, Liquid Metal Cooled)
- Advanced Energy Systems (Microreactors and Fission Battery Systems)
- Nuclear safety analyses and Integrated Energy Systems (Hybrid Energy Systems).
- Idaho National Laboratory Senior Research Staff Scientist