Study a minor or add an extra year for a master’s degree.
- International Minor
- Multidisciplinary Design Minor
- Electrical Engineering Minor
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering Minor Minor
- Environmental Engineering Minor
- Climate & Space Sciences Minor
For the full list of minors recognized by Michigan Engineering, as well as requirements and policies, please see the Minors page in the Bulletin.
Sequential Undergraduate/Graduate Studies program (SUGS)
The five-year Sequential Undergraduate/Graduate Studies program (SUGS) Program permits students who enter the program in the first term of their senior year to receive the BSE and MSE degrees (or the BSE and MEng degrees) upon completion of a minimum of 149 credit hours. Students should speak with the department advising office to learn more about the SUGS application process and procedures. SUGS admissions requirements will vary.
Available programs include:
- BSE in Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences/MS in Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- BSE in Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences/MS in Biomedical Engineering