NERS COVID OPERATIONS PLAN
As of May 2023, the University of Michigan has transitioned to a new phase of pandemic response. While health experts continue to monitor COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, most measures related to the pandemic have been rolled back at this time. See the most recent message to the campus community from U-M leadership. Below you can find additional resources and up-to-date policies and procedures.
U-M Health Response
View the U-M Health Response website to learn about the University’s policies and guidance to support safe and healthy in-person experiences for our students, faculty, and staff.
U-M Vaccination Policy
View the U-M Vaccination Policy here. Submit or view your vaccination status in the Wolverine Access COVID-19 Collection with Vax Viewer. (More Info about Vax Viewer.) Submit an exemption request here for medical and religious reasons.
ResponsiBlue Screening Check
Members of the campus community are encouraged to take a health screening check before entering a U-M building or property. Visitors and vendors are encouraged to use the guest version of ResponsiBLUE app.
u-M Face covering policy
View the university’s masking policy here.
Other Health and Safety Information
- In case of emergency, contact, U-M Division of Public Safety and Security (DPSS) at (734) 763-1131.
- If you receive a positive COVID-19 test, self-report it to the University here.
- Information from the University about exposure, testing, and travel can be found here.
- Use the U-M COVID-19 hotline (734-936-7000) for resources and support during the pandemic. The hotline provides a triage structure that allows community members to reach the appropriate unit based on their COVID-19-related needs and follows the recommendation of the Campus Health Response Committee.
- Information from the University about U-M business travel can be found here.
- Follow these general cleaning guidelines.
- Report public health concerns by calling the COVID-19 Concerns Reporting Line at 734-647-3000.